The wide format scanner ROWE Scan 850i with its 6 models and future-proof technology stands for unbelievable innovation, productivity and numerous patents. Thanks to the technologies ROWE SAFE GUARD, ROWE SAFE DRIVE and ROWE DOCUMENT IMPROVEMENT SYSTEM the new ROWE Scan 850i protects your originals like no other scanner before.
- Unbeatable Productivity: Only ROWE combines RES – a high performance process of data compression without loss.
- Scan Thicker – Scan Wider: Automatic height adjustment up to 33mm/1.18″. Scan width 60″.
- Ergonomics – Perfect in Every Detail: ROWE sets the benchmark in ergonomics once again.
- Professional Compact Solution: the ROWE Scan 850i MFP is compatible with all popular large format printers.
- Optimize your Work Flow: generate numerous file formats and save them in your cloud.
- Secure Investment: minimal operating costs and exceptional durability are especially important to us. Products are subject to strict environmental regulations.
|Maximum Scan Width||44″ (1118mm) / maximum original width 47.4″ (1204mm)|
55″ (1397mm) / maximum original width 63.2″ (1606mm)
60″ (1524mm) / maximum original width 63.2″ (1606mm)
|Maximum Original Thickness||Up to 2mm (0.08″) with flexible materials|
|Scan Length||Not limited by the scanner|
|Maximum Original Thickness HA||Maximum media thickness up to 30mm (1.18″). The electrically driven ROWE HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT works fully automatically at the simple push of a key.|
|Optical Resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Maximum Resolution||9600 dpi|
|Scan Accuracy||0.1% +/- 1 Pixel|
|Colour Depth||48-bit colour|
|Colour Space||Not only the standard sRGB colour space, but also user defined colour spaces like Adobe RGB or Device RGB are supported|
|ROWE SELECTED TRUE LIGHT||Lighting of originals is exceptionally homogeneous. Optimal alignment of the lighting angle to the reading unit.|
|ROWE DOUBLE ROW LENSE||Significantly higher light throughout|
|ROWE DYNAMIC STITCHING – RDS (patent)||Controls continuously the scanned document data of each sensor and sets them together in real time. Any deviations that may occur are corrected automatically.|
|ROWE PRO LOGIC||Scan once for optimal results. Automatic process for the filtering of dirt/background and the highlighting of image information, ideal for originals with poor contrast.|