A fresh take on great performance
Busy mailrooms, production departments and service bureaus have relied on KODAK i4000 Series Scanners for years to deliver a valuable combination of quality, productivity, and affordability. They’re a great choice for plowing through hours of uninterrupted scanning. Now we’ve upgraded the performance of the original line and added a new, faster model. Now we’ve upgraded the performance of the original line by adding the latest functionality in Smart Touch technology and a new faster model. See why KODAK i4000 Series Scanners continue to be at the top of their class.
- Speed through huge jobs with time-saving features and the muscle to handle up to 125,000 scans a day.
- Larger interactive control panel lets operators do more without leaving the scanner for the host PC.
- Manage multi-feeds, avoid document damage and reduce the need for rescans with Intelligent Document Protection and auto image rotation.
- Control the most complicated workflows on the fly with advanced barcode reading.
- At 150 ppm, the new KODAK i4850 Scanner is the fastest of the bunch.
- Perfect Page image processing technology gives crisp, clear images even with challenging images
- 500 sheet input tray and controlled stacking technology
- Easily scan a mixture of documents of different sizes and thicknesses – from business cards to file folders.
- Simple patch counting and front-side imprinting technology eliminates interruptions in big multi-batch jobs
(landscape, letter/A4 size, black and white/grayscale/color)
|i4250: 110 pages per minute
i4650: 130 pages per minute
i4850: 150 pages per minute
|Recommended Daily Volume||i4250: up to 40,000 pages per day
i4650: up to 75,000 pages per day
i4850: up to 125,000 pages per day
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Output resolution||100 / 150 / 200 / 240 / 300 / 400 / 600 dpi|
|Maximum Document Width||304.8 mm (12 in.)|
|Long Document Mode Length||Up to 9.1 m (360 in.)|
|Minimum Document Size||63.5 mm x 63.5 mm (2.5 in. x 2.5 in.)|
|Paper Thickness and Weight||With standard feeder: 45 g/m2 (12 lb.) bond to 200 g/m2 (110 lb.) index
With ultra-lightweight feeder accessory: 25 g/m2 (7 lb.) rice paper to 80 g/m2 (20 lb.) bond
|Straight Through Paper Path – Thickness||Up to 1.25 mm (0.049 in.)|
|Multi-feed Detection||3 independent ultrasonic zones (with Interactive Multifeed Recovery with image display on PC)|
|Software Support||TWAIN, ISIS, WIA drivers (included), Smart Touch (LINUX SANE and TWAIN drivers available fromkodakalaris.com/go/scanonlinux)**. Fully supported by KODAK Capture Pro Software, KODAK Asset Management Software and KOFAX VRS (not included)|
|Bundled Software||KODAK Capture Pro Software Limited Edition (LE)|
|File Format Outputs and Destinations||TIFF/Multi-page TIFF, PDF, RTF, TXT, Searchable PDF, PDF-A (KODAK Capture Pro Software Limited Edition), Email, Printer, MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT Server and MICROSOFT WORD files, network folders and drives|
|Features||Intelligent Document Protection with 3 sensors, interactive Operator Control Panel (OCP), barcode reader, interactive multifeed ignore with image display on host, Intelligent Imprinting (patch counting), streak filtering, controlled stacking, Perfect Page technology, iThresholding, automatic color detection, autocrop, image edge fill (black or white), aggressive crop, deskew, content-based blank page detection and deletion, multi-color dropout, hole fill, dual-stream scanning, automatic orientation, color-on-the-fly toggle patch, and much more.|
|Output Compression||CCITT Group IV, JPEG or uncompressed output|
|Electrical Requirements||100-240 V (international), 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Imaging: <130 watts
Sleep Mode <1.5 watts
Off: <0.5 watt
|Environmental Factors||EPEAT Registered
ENERGY STAR qualified scanners
(operator position sound pressure level)
|Standby mode: <40 dB(A)
|Accessories/Options||Enhanced Printer Accessory (front side), Document Extenders, 66.04 cm, 76.02 cm and 86.36 cm (26 in., 30 in. and 34 in.), KODAK A3 Size Flatbed Accessory; KODAK Legal Size Flatbed Accessory|
|Dimensions||Height: 34.79 cm (13.7 in.)
Width: 48.9 cm (19.2 in.)
Depth: 46.73 cm (18.4 in.) with tray closed
Depth: 61.30 cm (24.1 in.) with tray open
|Weight||30.4 kg (67 lb.)|