Digitize vital information trapped on paper for use in your ERP and CRM systems. Or be ready for future technologies like RPA (Robotic Process Automation) to further streamline repetitive tasks and free up your
workforce. Whether you’re scanning to a file or folder or initiating a business process, Kodak S3000 Series Scanners set the new standard for capture accuracy, security, and ease for any industry.
- Built for today, ready for tomorrow, Kodak S3000 Series Scanners Unsurpassed protection for paper and data.
- Advanced Intelligent Document Protection (IDP) and multi-feed detectors catch throughput problems and alert you before they become jams or misfeeds
- Straight-through or U-turn paper path with adjustable feeder pressure, and optional integrated flatbed for smooth, safe document handling.
- Feed a wide array of sizes and weights in any batch.
- Larger 300-sheet feeder and output tray, plus controlled exit stacking for mixed-batch handling accuracy.
- Simplified start-up and scanning: – Scan one sheet and you’re ready for capture, large intuitive color touchscreen, personalized workflows, and Smart Touch technology to automate complicated tasks.
- On-board image processing: – Slashes demands on your PCs to speed scanning and boost efficiency Scan directly to apps Import information directly into applications with TWAIN, ISIS, or RESTful API based scanning.
- Enhanced security: – Secure-boot solution, encryption over wire for network traffic, and USB 3.2 Gen 1×1-compatible.
- One-year AUR warranty: – If your scanner can’t be repaired on-site, an Advanced Unit Replacement.
- Color user interface with one touch destinations using Smart Touch
- Up to 120 ppm and 50,000 pages per day
- 300-sheet feeder/elevator
- Straight through paper path available
- USB 3.2 Gen 1×1 compatible and Wired Network Available
- Optional integrated flatbed model available
- Output stacking with controlled exit stacking and exit deflectors
|Throughput Speeds||S3060: Black-and-white/grayscale/color: up to 60 ppm/120 ipm at 200 and 300 dpi
S3100/S3100f: Black-and-white/grayscale/color: up to 100 ppm/200 ipm at 200 and 300 dpi
S3120: Black-and-white/grayscale/color: up to 120 ppm/240 ipm at 200 and 300 dpi
|Recommended Daily Volume||S3060: Up to 25,000 pages per day; S3100 and S3100f: Up to 45,000 pages per day; S3120: Up to 50,000 pages per day|
|Feeder Capacity||Up to 300 sheets of 80 g/m2 (20 lb.) paper|
|Power Consumption||S3060/S3100/S3100f/S3120: Off: less than 0.3 watts; Standby/Sleep mode/Network Standby: <4.0 watts; Ready mode: 13 watts;
Scanning mode: < 50 watts.
|Electrical Requirements||100-240 V (International); 50-60 Hz|
|Dimensions||Weight: S3060/S3100/S3120 15.3 kg (33.8 lbs.), S3100f 16.8 kg (37.1 lbs.)
Depth: 370.84 mm (14.6 in.), with the input tray in the upright position; Width: 457.2 mm (18 in.); Height:254 mm (10 in.)
|Supported Operating Systems||WINDOWS 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit), WINDOWS 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit), WINDOWS 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), WINDOWS Server 2012 x64 Editions,
WINDOWS Server 2016 x64 Editions, WINDOWS Server 2019 x64 Editions, LINUX UBUNTU5 and Neokylin5. Citrix Certified (USB only)
|Software Support||Fully supported by Smart Touch, Kodak Info Input Solution, Kodak Capture Pro Software, and Kodak Asset Management Software
(WINDOWS only); WINDOWS Bundled drivers: TWAIN, ISIS, WIA Drivers
|Accessories (optional)||Imprinter for S2085f/S3000 Series; Kodak Carrier Sleeves (5 pack); Kodak S2085f/S3000 Series Feed Consumables;
Rear Exit Tray S2085f/S3000 Series; Document Extender for S2085f/S3000; Kodak A3 size Flatbed
|Warranty||1-year Advanced Unit Replacement Warranty|
|Environmental Factors||EPEAT Gold ENERGY STAR Qualified Operating Temperature: 10-35° C (50-95° F); Operating Humidity: 15% to 80% RH|