KODAK i3000 Series Scanners are purpose-built to deliver consistent throughput and minimize downtime for your office. In particular, i3250 and i3450 Scanners feature an ingenious book-edge flatbed scanner – built right in. These A3 rotary scanners can take on virtually any challenge while taking up less space on your desk – making them the perfect fit for any business that doesn’t have a second to waste. And all i3000 Series Scanners come loaded with impressive imaging functionality for onboarding batches of information, and Intelligent Document Protection to defend against damaged documents and lost data.
- Versatile document handling. Handle a wide range of exception documents with ease with an integrated book-edge A4 flatbed on KODAK i3250 and i3450 Scanners. This feature is ideal for book pages, passports, folders, and fragile documents.
- Missions accomplished. Work efficiently and interruption-free with a host of features that anticipate workflow issues and power past them.
- Straight-through paper path that easily accommodates thick and extra-long documents
- Intelligent Document Protection (IDP) prevents document damage, safeguards data, and minimizes the need for rescanning by listening for problems and alerting you before they become jams or misfeeds
- 250-sheet feeder/elevator for batch scanning and continuous throughput
- Dependable performance. Get reliable throughput in color black and white, at 200 or 300 dpi, on images, text, and mixed-size documents.
- Intelligent, integrated and ready when you are. Save time and get exceptional value with scanners that think and work like you do. Features like Smart Touch technology let you perform multi-step scanning processes with the press of a button. Perfect Page technology optimizes images, enabling functions like optical character recognition (OCR) be more accurate, while built-in barcode reading delivers data to applications.
- And KODAK i3000 Series Scanners integrate with all TWAIN, ISIS, and LINUX-based scanning applications, and work in WINDOWS, MAC, and LINUX environments.
Built for ease, productivity, and longevity. Shorten the learning curve with devices designed to impress experienced employees and make life easier for new ones. Space-saving engineering delivers robust paper transport and heavy-duty features in a compact, desktop-friendly design. And a full range of Service and Support contracts are available to protect your investment and keep productivity at peak levels.
i3200, i3250 ADF: Up to 50 ppm
Recommended Daily Volume
i3200/i3250 ADF: Up to 15,000 pages per day
100 / 150 / 200 / 240 / 250 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 dpi
Operator Control Panel
Graphical LCD display with four operator control buttons
Max. / Min. Document Width
Auto-feed: 305 mm (12 in.) / 63.5 mm (2.5 in.)
Max. / Min. Document Length
Auto-feed: 863.6 mm (34 in.) / 63.5 mm (2.5 in.)
Paper Thickness and Weight
34-413 g/m2 (9-110 lb.) paper
Up to 250 sheets of 80 g/m2 (20 lb.) paper
Paper Path Options
Documents can exit into the front output tray, or at the rear of the scanner if the straight-through paper path option is manually selected
Ultrasonic multi-feed detection; Intelligent Document Protection
USB 2.0; USB 3.0 Compatible
WINDOWS Bundled software: TWAIN, ISIS, and WIA drivers; KODAK Capture Pro Software Limited Edition; Smart Touch (LINUX SANE and TWAIN drivers available from www.kodakalaris.com/go/scanonlinux*); KOFAX certified
One per page: Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 3 of 9, Code 128, Codabar, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, PDF417
Features in the Scanner
Bar Code Reading; Perfect Page Scanning; iThresholding; adaptive threshold processing; deskew; autocrop; relative cropping; aggressive cropping; electronic color dropout; dual stream scanning; interactive color, brightness and contrast adjustment; automatic orientation; automatic color detection; intelligent background color smoothing; intelligent image edge fill; image merge; content-based blank page detection; streak filtering; image hole fill; sharpness filter; auto brightness, special document mode; continuous scanning mode; toggle patch; auto photo cropping; segmented bitonal images
File Format Outputs
Single and multi-page TIFF, JPEG, RTF, BMP, PDF, searchable PDF
Warranty (US and Canada)
90 days (Advanced Unit Replacement)
100-240 V (International); 50-60 Hz
Off mode: <0.5 watts; Running: <49 watts; Sleep mode: <2.8 watts
ENERGY STAR Qualified
Off or Ready mode: <30 dB(A)
Recommended PC Configuration
INTEL CORE i7 processor, 3.4 GHz or higher, 4 GB RAM or more (WINDOWS and LINUX)
Roller cleaning pads, STATICIDE Wipes, consumables kit (includes feed module, separation module, separation pad, front transport rollers)
KODAK Legal Size Flatbed Accessory; KODAK A3 Size Flatbed Accessory; document imprinting accessory (rear-side, post-scan imprinting of up to 40 alphanumeric characters, with 11 imprinting positions)
i3200 / i3400: Height: 9.4 in. / 23.8 cm; Width: 17 in. / 43.18 cm; Depth (with input tray closed): 14.6 in. / 37.1 cm
i3200/i3400: Weight: 35 lbs / 15.8 kg