Powerful integration capabilities enable customization through independent developers, so you can adapt processes to solve the unique challenges you face. And with simple network setup, robust remote management, and output to KOFAX Front Office Server you’ll turn data into decisions quickly and seamlessly. With the KODAK Scan Station 730EX, your information is open for business.
- More than Scanning, Doing. The Scan Station 730EX turns documents into actionable information. Powerful integration capabilities let application developers and independent software vendors create customer-specific apps to enable your workflow. Users can access integrated applications to easily look up projects, confirm deliveries, provide feedback, and check the status of projects in the system.
- Simple and Robust Remote Management. If you have many networked scan stations throughout your business, a system administrator can efficiently configure and maintain these devices on your network from one place.
- User-Friendly Experience. Combine our bright, easy-to-navigate touchscreen, intuitive user controls, and administrator controlled functionality for a user experience that promises fewer mistakes and faster proficiency without the distraction of a separate PC. And scan station’s quiet operation makes it office friendly.
- Information Management Made Easy. With increased ease of operation and improved file naming and security features, scanned content can be classified, organized, and searched by ad hoc users with minimal training while maintaining the degree of accessibility and security you’ve established. And with built-in barcode reading, data is delivered to your applications automatically.
- Assured. Only KODAK ALARIS offers essential services to ensure the optimal operation of your scanning solution at time of installation and beyond. KODAK Scan Station 730EX services, such as Startup Assistance and Network Scanner Training, put KODAK ALARIS knowledge to work for you. Plus, access to our Help Desk and product experts, along with the latest product improvements, will allow the KODAK Scan Station 730EX to satisfy your evolving business process needs for years to come.
Recommended Daily Volume
Up to 6,000 pages per day
10/100/1000 Base T and no host PC required
Scan to network share, scan to print, scan to e-mail, scan to fax server, scan to portable USB drive, scan to KOFAX Front Office Server, FTP, sFTP, FTPS (anonymous, authenticated, with proxy support), and scan to MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT
TCP/IP, SMB, authenticated SMTP (login, plain text, CRAM, NTLM), DHCP (or static IP), Network domain authentication
PDF private key encryption, optional password access, option to enable/disable the ability to scan to portable USB drives, secure login via LDAP, activity logging by Login ID, IP port blocking
Secure login with a customizable password, ability to create and manage lists of Scan Station 730EX devices, group and easily classify managed devices, update the configuration and/or embedded software of one, some or all managed devices, view the status of managed devices, remotely access and manage the logs of a single managed device, restart or power off a single managed device
File Format Outputs
Single and multipage TIFF, JPEG, PDF, text searchable PDF, PDF/A, MICROSOFT Word, MICROSOFT Excel, RTF, encrypted PDF, optional JPEG compressed TIFF, WAV audio files
9.7 in. (24.6cm) 1024 x 768 Touchscreen LCD
Built-in microphone and speaker to record and play back voice attachment messages
Duplex scanning with dual color quadlinear CCD, 600 dpi optical resolution, capture bit depth is 30 bits (10 x 3), color output bit depth is 24 bits (8 x 3), grayscale output bit depth is 256 levels (8-bit)
100, 150, 200, 240, 300, 400, 600 dpi
Perfect Page Scanning, deskew, autocrop, content-based blank page removal, automatic orientation, hole fill, edge fill, streak filter, color dropout
Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 3 of 9, Code 128, Codabar, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, PDF417
Used to create real time path and file names using barcodes and OCR information
Up to 70 ppm/140 ipm at 200 dpi (portrait, letter size, black-and-white/grayscale/color)
With ultrasonic technology
Up to 75 sheets of 20 lb. (80 g/m2) paper
Maximum Document Size
215 mm x 863 mm (8.5 in. x 34 in.) – may be restricted at certain resolutions
Minimum Document Size
50 mm x 63.5 mm (2 in. x 2.5 in.);
Paper Thickness and Weight
413 g/m2 (110 lb.) paper and ID cards up to 1.25 mm (0.05 in.) thick
Approvals and Product Certifications
AS/NZS CISPR 22:2009 +A1:2010 (Class B RCM mark), CAN/CSA-C22.2 No 60950-1-07 +A1:2011 (TUV C mark), Canada CSA-CISPR 22-10 / ICES-003 Issue 5 (Class B), China GB4943.1.2011; GB9254:2008 Class B (CCC S&E mark), EN55022:2010 ITE Emissions (Class B), EN55024:2010 ITE Immunity (CE mark), EN60950-1:2006 +A1,+A11,+A12 (TUV GS mark), IEC60950-1:2005 +A1, Taiwan CNS 13438:2006 (Class B), CNS 14336-1 (BSMI mark), UL 60950-1:2007 R12.11 (TUV US mark), CFR 47 Part 15 (FCC Class B), Argentina S-mark
Weight: 10.5 kg (23 lbs.)
What’s in the box
KODAK Scan Station 730EX, power cords, User’s Guide, Setup & Documentation CD-ROMs, Installation Guide, scanner administration software
Recommended PC Configuration for scanner administration software
INTEL CORE2 duo 6600 @ 2.4 GHz Duo Processor or equivalent, 4 GB RAM, USB 2.0, running WINDOWS XP (SP3), WINDOWS VISTA (SP2), WINDOWS 7 (SP1) or WINDOWS 8 (32-bit and 64-bit), WINDOWS 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit), WINDOWS 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Portable USB drives
Feed modules, roller cleaning pads, STATICIDE Wipes
Warranty (US and Canada)
Operating temperature: 10-35° C (50-95° F); Operating humidity: 10% to 85% RH, Altitude <2000M or 6562 feet
Dual indirect LED
Off mode: <0.5 Watts; ENERGY STAR/Sleep mode: ≤4 Watts; Operating mode: <50 Watts