The TellerScan TS240 teller capture scanner is Digital Check’s workhorse check scanner for the teller window or high-volume remote deposit capture environments. Powerful enough to handle large stacks of documents, and affordable enough for small businesses, the TS240 remains the most popular and versatile check scanning device in our lineup.
If you’re looking for something beyond a single feed check scanner, the TellerScan TS240 provides the lowest-priced entry point into the realm of multi-feed, high-speed check scanning. With the capacity to handle stacks of up to 100 checks and documents, it saves time and improves the user experience.
As our most popular multi-feed scanner, the TS240 focuses on a simple, durable design that delivers extreme reliability and a superb maintenance record. It was designed for easy operation, is simple to maintain, and is compatible with a series of modular plug-ins for card reading and receipt printing.
Over the years, we’ve increased the throughput of the TS240 with speeds of up to 150 documents per minute, added easy-to-clean polymer rollers, and a package of image-capture and enhancement software to produce the clearest images possible. The TS240 is the scanner of choice of many of the largest banks around the world.
GUARANTEE THE BEST IMAGE
Capturing a quality image is the top concern in electronic check clearing, and we’ve enhanced the TellerScan series several times to help you get the best image possible. Digital Check’s Best Read® system captures four versions of each item and intelligently selects the best one. Our Special Document Handling is a powerful tool that provides the user the ability to eliminate virtually every known image exception, producing the highest CAR/LAR. And Clear by Digital Check® allows you to repair the most difficult to image items like money orders with a simple click-and-drag process.
THE WORLD’S LEADING UV SCANNER
The TellerScan TS240-UV was our first check scanner to feature a camera for capturing UV security features. It can capture both UV and optical light in one pass, without reducing its rated speed. Banks all over the world have made the TS240-UV their scanner of choice for reading UV on checks, money orders, and all other secure documents.
The DockXpress provides a magstripe card reader and additional USB ports that docks underneath your scanner.
The TS240/TTP is a thermal printer that docks underneath the TS240 and the DockXpress and prints receipts for each transaction.
- Available in 50, 75, 100, or 150 document per minute models
- Uses Best-Read® recognition technology for clearest images
- Compatible with Clear by Digital Check® image enhancement software
- Polymer rollers for more durability and better feeding
- Optional single line Inkjet endorser
- Available with optional UV scanning capability
- Optional thermal transaction printer available
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8.x/10
- Compatible with Mac OSX and some Linux distributions
- Height: 7.5″ (19.05cm)
- Width: 5.10″ (28.19cm)
- Length: 11.10″ (12.95cm)
- Weight: 5.20 lbs. (2.4kg)
- Four different speeds available:Up to 50, 75, 100 or 150 documents per minute
DIGITAL CHECK API REQUIREMENTS
- DCC API 12.05 or newer
- DCC API 12.12 or newer for TS240-150UV model
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS:
- Windows 10® (32 / 64 bit)
- Windows 8.x® (32 / 64 bit)
- Windows 7® (32 / 64 bit)
- Windows Vista® (32 / 64 bit)
- Windows® XP
- Mac OS X® (Contact Digital Check Technical Support for specific versions supported)
Linux OS (Contact Digital Check Technical Support for specific versions supported)