The Canon image FORMULA CR-50 Cheque Transport is an easy-to-use solution to decentralize and advance traditional cheque processing. It offers high-quality image scanning, precise MICR accuracy, reliable item handling, and other useful features to help facilitate efficiencies and successful electronic transactions.
The CR-50 cheque transport is ideal for moving paper cheques and related small documents in front-counter settings, for merchant/remote deposit capture (RDC) applications, as well as low-volume remittance processing. It enables users in environments such as small and large banks, credit unions, and retail to improve their point of presentment applications.
Model Name: imageFORMULA CR-50 Cheque Transport
Type: Compact Cheque Transport
Document Feeding: Built-in Automatic Feeder (ADF)
Document Size Width: 2.0″ – 4.3″
Document Size Length: 3.1″ to 9.0″
Thickness Automatic Feeding: .003″ to .008″ (17 to 40 lb. Bond)
Feeder Capacity: Approx. 50 Sheets
Scanning Element: CMOS CIS Sensor
Light Source: RGB LED
Operating Modes: Simplex, Duplex, Colour (24-bit), Greyscale (4-bit/8-bit), Black and White, Fine Text Filtering, Error Diffusion
Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Binary and Greyscale: 100/120/200/300
- Colour: 100/120/200
- Black And White High Speed: 50 cpm*
- Greyscale: 50 cpm*
- Colour High Speed: 20 cpm*
- MICR: E13B/CMC-7
- OCR: E13B/OCR-A/OCR-B
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Supported OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/7A
Dimensions: (H x W x D): 7.4″ x 5.5″ x 8.8″
Weight: 4.4 lb.
- 4W (Energy Saving Mode: 4.7W)
- Suggested Daily Volume: 2,500 Scans
- Deskew, Four Line Virtual Endorsement, Infrared Double-Feed Detection, MOCR, Single Line Pre-scan Imprinter
- Bundled Software: Silver Bullet Ranger Driver with IQA, Canon Scanning Utility Software
Options: Cleaning Cards, Ink Cartridge
* Examples based on typical settings, rated in cheques per minute with U.S. personal cheques at 200 dpi in black and white, greyscale or colour.
** Calculations based on scanning speed and typical daily time of usage.